- CEO Presentation, pdf
- Report from Annual General Meeting
- Minutes from Annual General Meeting 2022
- Notice Annual General Meeting 2022
- Notification of attendance and form for advance voting
- Nomination Committee´s proposal and reasoned statement regarding election of the board of directors
- The board of director´s proposal for dividend and the motivated statement thereon
- The board´s proposal regarding a resolution to authorise the board to resolve to transfer the company´s treasury shares
- Remuneration report
- The boards proposal regarding a resolution on a call option plan
- Complete terms and conditions for call options 2022-2025
- Auditor´s report in accordance with Chapter 8, Section 54 of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551) regarding compliance with the guidelines for remuneration to senior executives approved by the Annual General Meeting
Did you know that we breathe an entire tanker truck of air in a day?
We eat about 1 kg of food a day, drink 1-3 l of water and we breathe about 15 kilos a day. This corresponds to 12,000 liters of air or 20 cubic meters, as much as a full tanker truck.
Many of us are quite conscious about what we choose to eat and drink. But do you often think about the air you breathe? In the UK, we spend around 90% of our time indoors and often the air indoors is more polluted than outdoors. When it comes to children, they are more sensitive and at risk of higher exposure because they eat, drink and breathe more in relation to their body size.
Air pollution is a health challenge
If we stay in buildings with poor air quality, we run a higher risk of suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases. In addition, our cognitive abilities deteriorate, such as e.g. learning and concentration. Therefore, we think it is extremely important that nurseries and schools have good ventilation.
Consider how the room will be used
When planning for ventilation, it is important to think about how the room will be used. For example, in a nursery, you must consider that small children often play on the floor and therefor the air needs to be able to flow all the way down there. It is important to have the right ventilation system and diffuser in the right place for everyone to feel good and be happy!