1) One-off items for
– 2018, totalling SEK –87 m relating to evaluation of structural alternatives, restructuring costs and measures associated with cost reduction programme, where of SEK –45 is related to central costs.
– 2017, totalling SEK –19 m, relating to severance costs for the President and CEO, evaluation of structural alternatives and governance project.
– 2016, totalling SEK –28 m, comprise a cost-reduction programme and governance project.
– 2015, totalling SEK 6 m, consist of structure-related items, cost-reduction iniatives, reversal of negative goodwill and governance project.
– 2014, totalling SEK –30 m, relating to restructuring cost resulting from the reorganisation.
For Lindab, one-off items and restructuring costs are considered to exist in the case of events that are not among regular business transactions and each individual amount is of a considerable size, and could therefore have an effect on the profit or loss and key performance indicators.