First quarter 2019
- Net sales increased by 8 percent to SEK 2,315 m (2,153), of which organic growth was 5 percent.
- Adjusted1) operating profit increased by 85 percent to SEK 1922) m (104). Adjusted1) operating margin increased to 8.3 percent (4.8).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1922) m (71).
- Profit for the period increased to SEK 142 m (46).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, increased to SEK 1.85 (0.60).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 792) m (42).
- On January 1, 2019, Lindab implemented a new organisational structure, which resulted in the former business area Products & Solutions being divided into Ventilation Systems and Profile Systems. As a result, as of the first quarter of 2019, the Group reports an external segment structure consisting of three segments; Ventilation Systems, Profile Systems and Building Systems.
1) Adjusted operating profit/operating margin does not include significant one-off items and restructuring costs.
2) Excluding the effect of implemented accounting standard, IFRS 16 Leases, operating profit amounted to SEK 185 m and cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 26 m.