Fourth quarter 2017
- Net sales increased by 7 percent to SEK 2,185 m (2,039), of which organic growth amounted to 7 percent.
Adjusted1) operating profit increased by 6 percent to SEK 119 m (112). Operating profit amounted to SEK 109 m (112).
Adjusted1) operating margin amounted to 5.4 percent (5.5).
Profit for the period rose by 6 percent to SEK 84 m (79).
Earnings per share, before and after dilution, increased to SEK 1.10 (1.04).
Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 346 m (265).
In December, the Irish ventilation company A.C. Manufacturing Ltd was acquired.
In January 2018, Ola Ringdahl was appointed new President and CEO of Lindab International AB. Ola will take office latest July this year, replacing acting President and CEO Fredrik von Oelreich.
January - December 2017
- Net sales increased by 5 percent to SEK 8,242 m (7,849), of which organic growth amounted to 4 percent.
- Adjusted1) operating profit amounted to SEK 511 m (511). Operating profit increased to SEK 492 m (483).
- Adjusted1) operating margin amounted to 6.2 percent (6.5).
- Profit for the period rose by 13 percent to SEK 347 m (306).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, increased to SEK 4.54 (4.02).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 410 m (499).
- The net debt/equity ratio amounted to 0.3 (0.4) at the end of the period.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 1.55 (1.40) per share.
1) Adjusted operating profit/operating margin does not include significant one-off items and restructuring costs. See Reconciliations.